Thursday, March 31, 2011

If a win a big prize...


One ambition that I ever have is wining a big lottery prize, I think this ambition is common to many peoples in the world who want to made hes lifes easiers, however the first step to win a prize is by buying a ticket but ain't acquire more than one or tow per year so i don't really expect to get that pleasure.


Anyway if a win that prize all I will do be the following think: At first a will pay all debts of my mom, dad and my brothers, then I give enough money to pay studies of my brothers, I buy a centric flat and little beach house to my mom, of the remainig money I spend seventy percent in houses to rent that generate some entry to my pocket, one ore two millions to have a big party with mi friends and with the rest I start a long trip with mi couple around the world and I leave of the rent of my properties without problems and I'll sing all day "if I where a rich man" of the Fiddler of the Roof movie!


Then, the first place I visit may be Ribiera Maya and I spend some days in that paradise, later a travell all europe and comeback to Chile to prepare my next destiny.


So that are mi ambition, I hope that you enjoy that tale.




1 comment: